40th Anniv 40th Anniversary "Package" hard to find

olbob

Founding Member
Mar 13, 2002
Maine
The 2004 convertible with the 40th Anniversary Package is quite hard to find in the used car market, at least that is what I have found. Of the 5700 available,over 4000 were the Crimson Red, I cannot find how many Black or Oxford White were made. I just like the "package", just enough difference for me. I went through 1200 cars on the net in the last two nights and only found two for sale, both coupes. Especially hard to find with low mileage. I just like the looks, but that is just me. Certainly we can improve the amount of new "threads" on this forum...
Best regards to all,
Bob in Maine:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

olbob said:
The 2004 convertible with the 40th Anniversary Package is quite hard to find in the used car market, at least that is what I have found. Of the 5700 available,over 4000 were the Crimson Red, I cannot find how many Black or Oxford White were made. I just like the "package", just enough difference for me. I went through 1200 cars on the net in the last two nights and only found two for sale, both coupes. Especially hard to find with low mileage. I just like the looks, but that is just me. Certainly we can improve the amount of new "threads" on this forum...
Best regards to all,
I found mine with just 7000 miles on it almost a year ago. Right now I'm at 13,000.
View attachment 437926

Beautiful car, I love the color. Have you done anything to it or is it stock. I'll bet you get a lot of compliments on it. I never saw one until the MCA New England National Show and I have been in love with it since. Just found one with 2400 Miles on it and am in the process of buying it.( Crimson Red Convertible GT)
Bob in Maine

I dont know the numbers breakdown, but I am selling my 04 white 40th anniv. Gt in cali for 20k. I'll see if I can get a color numbers breakdown.

olbob said:
Best regards to all,

Dear Whitecobra,
I have not been able to find a breakdown of the three colors, only that there were more Crimson Red than both black and White. Funny Ford doesn't know..
Good Luck on your sale... What are you going to purchase??
Bob