Roush 42lb injectors..

• Sponsors (?)

Its very easy just get a fuel disconnect tool for a ford. the I forget if its the back one or second to rear one on the passenger side can be tricky because of the intake. but I have had them apart several times very easy just take your time and dont forget to grease the orings a little and make sure they are pushed down into the intake. and just snug up the screws for the fuel rail you dont have to make them super tight or they can strip.

Disco said:
Its very easy just get a fuel disconnect tool for a ford.

If all he is doing is replacing the fuel injectors, I'm pretty sure he does not need the fuel fitting disconnect tool (at least I didn't need it to replace my injectors).

But like Disco said...it is pretty easy. Actually, the driver's side is very easy. However, the rear two injectors on the passenger side are a little tricky to work with. Be sure to bleed off any fuel pressure. I just removed the fuel pump relay and cranked the car over for about 10-15 seconds. When I lifted the rail from the injectors, I had almost no residual fuel spill out of the line. But, keep a few shop rags handy to soak up what does come out.

All in all, I think it took me less than an hour to remove the 30 lb'ers and install the 42 lb'ers. Good luck. :nice: