5 lug conversion a arms

Mpavlik

Sep 2, 2018
Minnesota
New to this forum. I’ve got a 91 notchback I am doing a 5 lug conversion on. I picked up pair of 2000 mustang spindles, rotors, and hubs. I have an AJE tubular k member. I'm planning on a coilover setup and understand camber geometry as such. So my question is do I need to get sn95 specific a- arms for these spindles do work? Or can I use some a arms that are not sn95 specific. I’m fairly fresh to the mustang world so any kind of info helps!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

SN95 a arms are longer. You can use fox a arms and either run a spacer, or swap to an sn95 balljoints.

The use of the 96-04 spindle all depends on the k member. You might want to contact AJE and ask for their recommendation. It depends on if the front control arm pivot point has been raised from stock location. With the MM k members, you actually do want to run the 96-04 spindles over the 94-95.

Last edited:
So after much research I decided to get some 94-95 spindles and hubs. I’m seeing mostly bad reactions using a 99-04 spindle due to how bad the bump steering is. I’d like to use the rotors and calipers from the 2000 mustang still. Will they work on the 94-95 spindle/hub setup?

Yes. You have to do some minor clearancing in the spindle around the pistons. Just bolt them up on a bench and you'll see where the interference is and what material you need to grind away. It's not much