5 Lug Front Conversion SN95 Stuff Where To Buy?

92GreenGT

PEAT
Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
Big Stone Gap, VA
Where do you guys get your front SN95 parts at? I need some websites to go to besides www.stangparts.com they are overpriced IMO. I have one junkyard that is kinda local to me, but I doubt they will have anything worth taking. I just need the front stuff, I found a complete setup on Ebay for $225 but it didnt include PBR calipers. How much improvment are the PBR's over a 94/95 Caliper? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You can find some good deals on www.car-part.com and most of them will ship. I got a lot of my parts from them and referred several people to them, and they got good deals even with shipping. (ask Jamie, on here as Starscream88) I also found a guy that sells the setups himself. PM me if you want his info.

Thomas

Good luck!

I got my parts from a salvage yard. Do the rear, it's really easy. The front is a pain. I'm in the middle of the swap right now....the look of the rear disc's is so worth the time it took (the little time it did take).
From this:
592959_7_full.jpg

To this:
592959_6_full.jpg

Those are Moser 28 spline C-clip SN95 axles (got them cheap from a fellow club member), got calipers from a salvage yard and used them as a core for reman calipers, rotors from autozone, Hawk Performance pads. Had to get the caliper mounting brackets from Ford tho.

trbkrb said:
You can find some good deals on www.car-part.com and most of them will ship. I got a lot of my parts from them and referred several people to them, and they got good deals even with shipping. (ask Jamie, on here as Starscream88) I also found a guy that sells the setups himself. PM me if you want his info.

Thomas

Good luck!

I emailed literally 50+ yards from that car-part.com and got zero emails returned. What is your secret for them to return emails?
:shrug: :shrug:

I will PM for info on the guy, thanks for your help.

92GreenGT said:
I emailed literally 50+ yards from that car-part.com and got zero emails returned. What is your secret for them to return emails?
:shrug: :shrug:

I will PM for info on the guy, thanks for your help.

Most of the ones I use are local, but I have called a few that are out of town. Love that free cell phone long distance.

The ones I've emailed regarding parts for our Yukon I've had good responses. Probably just depends on the people running the place. They all answer the phones, though.