66 Coupe 4.6 DOHC Build update

Thanks KT Yeah the fender and door gaps were something that I have put a lot of time in. There has been a lot of wire and metal added and removed from the fenders, quarters and doors. As for the hydroboost I cut out a plate to fit into the cavity on the mustang firewall to help cover the hole in firewall for the clutch rod. The hydraboost is off of a 99 cobra. I cut the center out of the original mountig plate and welded it to the fabracated one for my car. It worked out pretty good and was fairly simple. I live in western NC near Hickory.How about you?

Order of Operations

brh66cobra,

The car looks awesome. I am finally nearing paint/assembly on my car. I'm undecided on when to install the drivetrain. Did you install yours before or after paint? My set-up is also going to be a tight squeeze (Turbo, A/W intercooler, custom headers & original shock towers). I want to minimize the chances of scratching the car up.

Thanks,
Trevor

looking very nice...I'll probably only be a year behind you or so by my finish time(I hope) sign me up for any classic mod motor swap meet...well, assuming my car is anywhere close to driveable anyway

Thanks Jack ,Trevor and Wicked for the complaments. Trevor I put my drive train in before send it to be painted. I couldn't stand the thoughts of scratching it while putting in the engine. I paid the price though by having to clean everything. Good luck with yours.

Hey Brett,
The car is on hold for a while. I have to get some projects done on the house. So I've got about another month of "home improvement time". I may just wait until next spring to get back on the car again. I'm a "fair weather tech".

Which electric window kit did you end up going with? I picked up a kit from Nu-Relics, with the window crank switches a while back (got in on a group buy deal).
Would be cool to see how your install goes.
Later amigo!

Scott