• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

'66 Grill Emblem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Az Pete
  • Start date Start date Mar 30, 2005

Az Pete

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
711
18
49
Panama City, Fl.
Mar 30, 2005
#1
  • Mar 30, 2005
  • #1
I just found out from the body shop that my coral is broken. The horse has survived. In looking for a new part, I remembered that I had seen one with a light behind the horse. I cannot find it on the net again. Anyone know where it might be found? I would like to at least see the lit one before deciding what I will buy.
 
L

limey66

Member
Sep 23, 2004
408
0
16
Northampton, England
Mar 31, 2005
#2
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #2
Ugh, not my cup of tea, but you could illuminate a stock one yourself. I'd suggest LEDs or electroluminescent material. You can pick a colour to match your car...
 

Az Pete

10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
711
18
49
Panama City, Fl.
Mar 31, 2005
#3
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #3
Not sure if it is my "cup of tea" either. That is why I am looking. I was going to experiment with the original one with the LED's but now makes it a bit hard to get the "look" so I have to start over. Thanks.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical Need help identifying what these electrical items are (93 LX 5.0)
  • dan50
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
268
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 12, 2026
dan50
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
409
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
361
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Car Diagnosis
  • j.2016
  • Aug 31, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
3
Views
407
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Aug 31, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?