• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

67 Mustang Rod And Custom Rc107 Mod Install

  • Thread starter Thread starter 67ultrasonic
  • Start date Start date Mar 21, 2016

67ultrasonic

Member
Mar 21, 2016
11
1
13
Oklahoma City
Mar 21, 2016
#1
  • Mar 21, 2016
  • #1
Hi just joined but wanted to post up some pics of the rod and custom ifs install. It went really well and is a solid built kit. Cannot wait to get the car on the road!
 

tos

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2001
896
68
59
Cincinnati Ohio
Mar 22, 2016
#2
  • Mar 22, 2016
  • #2
Welcome, It looks great. I wish I had done this during my build. Although I kinda like that classic steering feel sometimes.
 

67ultrasonic

Member
Mar 21, 2016
11
1
13
Oklahoma City
Mar 22, 2016
#3
  • Mar 22, 2016
  • #3
tos said:
Welcome, It looks great. I wish I had done this during my build. Although I kinda like that classic steering feel sometimes.
Click to expand...

Thanks, yea I understand that. My hands were somewhat tied to removing the shock towers since I decided to go with the coyote. Also wanted rack and disk brakes and this was the cheapest way to get it done, I've never driven one with this kit on it so I hope I like it, I'm also putting the rod and custom rc114 rear 4 link coilover kit and tcp's subframe system so hopefully it's nice and sturdy
 

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,505
5,494
194
Corn County USA
Mar 22, 2016
#4
  • Mar 22, 2016
  • #4
Looks good-nice work!!
 

67ultrasonic

Member
Mar 21, 2016
11
1
13
Oklahoma City
Apr 25, 2016
#5
  • Apr 25, 2016
  • #5
Updated with paint and shock tower delete covers welded in, still need to put the rotors and brakes on but waiting for the wilwood kit to show up
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 521
  • image.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 499
  • image.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 530
  • image.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 561

67ultrasonic

Member
Mar 21, 2016
11
1
13
Oklahoma City
May 4, 2016
#6
  • May 4, 2016
  • #6
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

H
Ongoing Battle With Hydraulic Lifters
  • hailer06
  • Jun 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
433
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 9, 2026
Noobz347
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
194
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
For Sale 2003 Mustang Gt
  • 2003 mustang gt modded
  • Dec 17, 2025
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
1
Views
434
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Dec 17, 2025
2003 mustang gt modded
M
Inheriting (and likely restoration of) a 1965 Mustang
  • miniwheats235
  • Feb 17, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
353
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Feb 19, 2026
Realmongo
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
344
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?