70mm MAF Question?

ike34

Jan 16, 2004
Waterloo, IA
A friend of mine has a 70mm MAFs laying around with the part # F2VF-12B579-A1A. Is that the part number that bolts right on to a 5.0 mustang without any issues? What should the calibration code be? How could I tell if its from a V6 or doesnt it matter? He also has a 70mm supercoupe housing which is the samething except it doesnt have the flange on the one end, what would happen if I were to just put my stock sensor into this housing?

Thanks for your help

• Sponsors (?)

The 94 Mustang v6 MAF (70mm/F2VF) is the meter that will swap into your Mustang without issue.

You may be able to use the SC housing with the F2VF sensor, as this setup will mean you won't need an adapter to get the MAF into your current intake tubing...
It *should* work...

jason

The 94 Mustang v6 MAF (70mm/F2VF) is the meter that will swap into your Mustang without issue.

You may be able to use the SC housing with the F2VF sensor, as this setup will mean you won't need an adapter to get the MAF into your current intake tubing...
It *should* work...

jason

Thanks for your help, I tried it last night, it works awesome, i think it gave me some better throttle response.