73mm LSC caliper conversion

I have searched and read posts about this 73mm conversion- however I would like to keep my 4 lug setup both front and rear. Ive heard the LSC uses 11" rotors - and that they are 5 lug from the factory. Anyone know of a way to use an 11" 4 lug rotor with this setup? Any info from someone who has done this conversion 5 or 4 lug please post your components. Thanks !

• Sponsors (?)

Do want to upgrade to rear disc and stay 4-lug with a particular kit or just upgrade and stay 4-lug?

This guy has 13" rotors in the front and 11" in the rear and still is 4-lug.

scotty said:
I went with Wilwood 6 pistons up front and 4 pistons in the rear. They are awesome. The car stops like a full blown road race car.

88 lx
306 ysi trim
650 rwhp
Picture_006_001.jpg

wilwoodbrakes.jpg

wilwoodbrakes__5_.jpg

That guy also has spent thousands on his suspension....Im not there yet- just looking for a thrifty way to upgrade rotors/cal. It would appear that both ford GTs and Lincolns both use 11" rotors in the front....I have a turbo coupe rear end with 10" which is fine for rears. I just would like more braking power and to fill my 18" rim space fully. Im going to look into brembo/baer kits. thanks for the pics though, I wish I had that kind of cash to dump into the suspension.