79 Pace Car 5 lug swap Help.

I hope you Fox body guys can give me some help. I just ordered everything to swap my 79 Pace Car over to 5 lug. I am going to be running 94-95 front spindles and I am looking at the SVE Series 3 Chrome wheels from LMR. They said the smallest wheel they have is a 18x9 and the specs are: Size: 18x9, Offset: +24mm. Backspacing: 5.94. Can anyone tell me if this will fit on the front with minimal clearance problems? planed on running the stock shocks and control arms with just the 94-95 spindles. I called them to ask questions and they said they SHOULD fit but I hate to buy them if they will not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I do know that they're was a difference in the front suspension geometry. I think the mounting points for the front control arms are further inboard. You probably will rub the control arm on right turns. Rank limits would solve that and they're not too hard to install. The wheel opening is smaller than the later 92 93 foxes and you may get a little rub at the lower corner infront of the wheel. Raju fox though by making a brave to push that corner parts slightly.

Technically, wheels should fit.....