82 Hood Scoop

• Sponsors (?)

Really, any rattle can would work fine. SEM makes a flat black the matches fox trim pretty well.

I would sand the surface with nothing heavier than 600 grit, 800 grit would be ideal. Wax and grease remove it, get a tack rag and shoot it in an area that's as dust free as you can get. I would spray three even coats on the part to ensure it's covered.

I'm assuming you're taking it off the hood first?

Really, any rattle can would work fine. SEM makes a flat black the matches fox trim pretty well.

I would sand the surface with nothing heavier than 600 grit, 800 grit would be ideal. Wax and grease remove it, get a tack rag and shoot it in an area that's as dust free as you can get. I would spray three even coats on the part to ensure it's covered.

Yes thanks

What sem paint would u recommend? Thanks