'85 asc McLaren Mercury Capri coupe $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpro50

Sep 11, 2004
Binghamton NY
Here is your chance to own a rare '80's muscle car. Basically this car is 1 of 150 made. These cars started out as a 1985 Mercury Capri (Mustang) and were modified by asc McLaren.

Info on these cars can be found here: ascMcLarenCoupe.com, The Car

I've had it for maybe 4 years now? I bought it with 92k miles and it now has 93k miles so you can see how much I've used it. Since then I've put in a new heater core, some nice original wheels, and new tires. Since I've had it it has always been stored inside my barn out of the weather.

The car is un-restored and in original paint and is due for a repaint. It was originally from Texas and is very solid. No past accidents and no partial repaints. Frame rails are completely straight. This car is a perfect candidate for restoration or just drive as is.

The body has some small dings and dents. The rear valance is missing. The original floormats, headlight and tail light covers, radio, and radar detector are also missing although everything but the floor mats should be fairly easy to obtain. WELCOME TO ASCMCLAREN.COM

The car runs great and drives great. I would not hesitate to take this car on a long trip.

I'd need to get $5500 for it to make it worth my while to sell it otherwise I'm probably better off keeping it. It comes with the nice set of original mclaren wheels as well as a spare set of original wheels that need to be refinished.

This car is not a show car although I liked to take it to shows anyway. It does need a restoration.

Here is what I have for pictures.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2445165

Email me for more detailed pictures of the interior and engine. [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.