88 foxbody header for 350 chevy engine swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

allamericanhot

Nov 14, 2011
Ok I was just curious what kind of headers will work with the stock k member on a 350 engine swap. I know I am probally gonna get beat up here but just curious. I really dont want to spend the 1100 dollars on the kit with headers included. I just wanna play lol

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I was just curious what kind of headers will work with the stock k member on a 350 engine swap. I know I am probally gonna get beat up here but just curious. I really dont want to spend the 1100 dollars on the kit with headers included. I just wanna play lol

I think you posted this in the wrong spot. Try posting this in a Tech forum/thread.

The question I have is why do that swap in the first place? Not to beat you up for it, but why not just get something that will either accept the Chevy motor easily, or build a SBF for the Mustang? If it is for you to be different, put the motor in an old Datsun? If you did that, at the very least you wouldn't be chastised and would probably be highly commended from some. Swapping a Chevy into a Mustang has never made sense to me.... :shrug:

Well to answer everyones question to why I would put chevy stuff in a mustang. Well I had my chevy stuff in a camero and sold the body. My plans was to buy a chevy someday and I have this guy come up to me and ask "hey man how much will they give me for scrap for this mustang. So I told him I would give him $200 dollars for it. He was driving it it had a 4 cyl. in it and was driving it. so I pulled the motor and decide to put my chevy stuff in it since I already have that. So that is why I am doing it I got it cheap and already had chevy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.