88 GT without gt body kit?

Vaz88GT

Apr 8, 2012
Please help me get this out of my head, i've looked through google images and found nothing.

What does a 88 gt convertible look like without the body kit?

• Sponsors (?)

Like an lx vert
vert.jpg

You wouldnt be able to remove the GT pieces and still drive the car. If interested I have a full GT ground effects kit thats been sitting upstairs in my garage for about 10 years. Also GT > lx IMO. But I'm cool with either

Reactions: 1 user
What color and price you asking?

There white and if I remember correctly the previous owner had begun prepping them for paint. I got them from the guy I bought my t-top from. I have 2 spots at ford carlisle in the vendor/swap meet area and was just getting ready to get all my stuff out so I could price it up. I've never seen anyone selling a full kit like this but I'm guessing $600 obo was what I was gonna price it up at. I can send you some pics if you'd like and you can make me an offer.

jdb3rd
Vaz88GT

Gents... please take your wheeling and dealing to PM before your respective moderator swoops in for the drop kick. :D

Pics and discussion etc. are TOTALLY acceptable but when you start talking about a transaction and pricing then you need to move that to PM or Classifieds.

You wouldnt be able to remove the GT pieces and still drive the car. If interested I have a full GT ground effects kit thats been sitting upstairs in my garage for about 10 years. Also GT > lx IMO. But I'm cool with either

I'm just curious as to how removing ground effects is going to keep you from driving the car...:scratch:

It wouldn't prevent you I guess but how are you gonna mount taillights and headlights and it would be pretty ugly without it not to mention the extra filth that would get in your engine bay. I don't know about where your from but in Maryland lights are required for a vehicle to be driven on the street