89 Foxbody

rotorhead22

Dec 17, 2020
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hello to all. I just purchased my 89 Notch from a buddy that fell on hard times. It has a 3.73 rear gear, cat delete with Flowmasters, cold intake and that's about it. I recently put new front struts and cut about 3/4 " out of the front springs to lower the front down. I am currently installing a TFI relocation. I look forward to learning more

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the forum. This is turning into a Florida mustang meeting place. A bunch of my friends have moved there...maybe I'll move there when I retire....just maybe.

My buddy that moved there a few years ago reminds me every year, right about when the first storm hits, that you “don't have to shovel sunshine”!

Reactions: 1 users
Here are some of my upgrades and repairs. I also did a wire tuck on the passenger side and will complete securing the wire looms in the fender well. I'm going to name it "Blue Hooptie" The one picture is of me in 1978? That's my buddies V8 Vega wagon. It had a 350 with a Dodge Dart 8-3/4 rear end.
IMG_6685.JPG
IMG_6690.JPG
IMG_6691.JPG
IMG_6692.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG
IMG_E1397.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6608.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG
IMG_6385.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I had forgotten that I pulled one of those heat sinks from the JY a couple years ago. Guess I need to dig it out and add it to my list.

Very nice looking notch. I look forward to more updates of your progress.