89 gt new paint tons of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastystroker

Nov 4, 2007
the car just came out of the body shop but needs to go back to get wet sanded and buffed th car is rust free never had any befor paint. The car was stripped down and resprayed toredor red its a 03 ford color everything was resprayed including all jambs and engine bay. the car was originally maroon.ive got 95 percent to put it back together. im only missing some bolts and gaskets and a few mouldings to be perfect but heres the run down of the parts
engine.. 306 x cam edelbrock stage 2 ported heads bbk ssi intake 1.7 roller rockers powermaster alt and starter, milodon 7qt pan msd dist, 6al box,billet brackets alm 3 core rad black majic fan trans... o miles on rebuilt t5 pro 5.0 shifter findanza flywheel, centerforce clutch alm driveshaft
suspension... all qa1 front suspension including coil overs caster camber plater tubular adjustable arms and k member. rear suspension is stock so far. it does have a aftermarket sway bar on the rear. its not in the stock location but its attached to the rear
wheels... typical draglights 3.5s and 8's front rotors are sloted. rear end has 373 gears
body.... headlights are brand new, lx tailights, saleen wing, 4 inch cowl hood(does have frt pins)
interior.... stock 89 grey interior in good shape i did replace the front carpet with black, autometer altralight tach with nos and water guage in dash pod. mostly stock other than aftermarket cd player.
most of these parts are brand new and never run. the guy i bought it from ran out of money buying parts.
now the bad. its apart. i have 95 percent to put it together. I will be putting it together as the days go on but i have to move in one month(yeah i was just told this) Im loosing my shop and lift. soooo if i let it go right now the price is 5500 if i put it together and make it a show car it will be 8500 so save yourself some money and buy it now.I know i have left out tons of parts but trust me most everything is there
I am looking for trades,id like a 4cyl 4 door no i dont want a boat or 4 wheeler but iam looking for almost anything else. email me with any questions. [email protected] or call 410-739-1908

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.