89 Mustang GT 5.0 Covertible 10K original Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kowalczyk86

Apr 26, 2010
89 Mustang GT 5.0 Covertible 10K original Miles - MAKE REASONABLE OFFER

Posted on Craigslist:

1989 Mustang (Fox body) GT Convertible with 10,100 original miles. I bought this in Scranton, PA last month from the Grandson of the original owner that showed this car (then had 7,800 miles on it). This car is 95% original. Only aftermarket is the BBK cold air intake (I still have all OEM intake pieces), CD Player, and speakers. I just put brand new tires on it ($500) as the original 21 year old tires started to dry-rot on the outside. The car is cabernet red, and the convertible top is MINT. The underneath has a tiny bit of surface rust from moisture on the ground. This car was never driven in snow, and was driven in the rain twice in its life. By looking underneath the car, you will see what I am talking about. The original rims were taken off originally when it was purchased, and I have since put them back on (they have 3,000 miles on them). The exterior has minimal scratches - there are a couple of very small dents here and there (2 or 3 total) - interior is PERFECT. Overall the car is near perfect and mostly original. A true classic. I would like to sell because I am looking for a Saleen. This is perfect for someone who wants to show it off, or for someone that just wants a SWEET car. It also has original dust cover, documentation, and cover for convertible top. A/C is FREEZING COLD! Headlights had black covers on them, so they are crystal clear after 21 years!

In the pics, my car is of course the convertible.

Additionally before I drove this back to NM, my Father and I changed the spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, oil (of course), thermostat, and radiator fluid (previously all original). This car is definately one of a kind.

ONE FLAW - The cruise control cable is too short. I believe the previous owner tried replacing this cable, and used the wrong one. See link below for pictures:
Broken Cruise Control

PM Me if you would like to make an offer. I am in NM.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.