Expired '93 2.3 Turbo Hatch F/s Or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonestock87

Founding Member
Dec 19, 2001
Cape Coral, FL
1993 Black hatch with a 2.3 turbo/WC 5-speed from an '86 Turbo Coupe. Engine has around 130k, so does the car. Formerly an automic 4 cylinder car. 7.5 inch rear with limited slip unit added and 3.73 gears. Working A/C, power nothing. Decent Pioneer DEH 3000 CD head unit with Aux input, all 6 speakers are new. New headliner, headlights, tires are 80% or better, seats are from an SN95 V-6 car but match nicely, new carpet, all gauges work, has a custom radio/gauge panel that holds boost, oil pressure and water temp (auto meter) stuff. I didn't really do a lot of go fast goodies on the motor, I just wanted to make sure I got it right. It has a Walbro 255 lph fuel pump, cleaned up and smootheed (sort of ported I guess) upper and lower intake. The swap was done right, all the bugs worked out correctly, wiring is right. The car is extremely dependable and has the feel like it came from the factory the way it sits. Paint is decent, it was painted with a single stage urethane in 2010 and shines nice. I actually wet sanded the drivers side and it is very slick, haven't gotten around to the rest of the car yet.

Asking $3,800 or if you have an interesting trade offer (Mustang of course) let me know. I'm really into the SN95's right now, even interested in a clean, well done V6 car. Must be a 5-speed

I can send as many pics as you want to see. Fastest way for me to know you're interested is call or text me 865-771-3999. I'm around Knoxville, TN.

Attachments

• fox 1.jpg
    fox 1.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 207
  • fox 2.jpg
    fox 2.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 219
  • fox 3.jpg
    fox 3.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 178
  • fox 4.jpg
    fox 4.jpg