93 MUSTANG COUPE 5.0 REEF BLUE 5SPEED BUILT 306

Status
Not open for further replies.

saleencoupe93

Jun 2, 2005
93 MUSTANG COUPE 5.0 REEF BLUE 5SPEED BUILT 306 $7900$obo

LISTED FOR SALE LOCAL ,SO AUCTION MAY END AT ANYTIME DUE TO A LOCAL BUYER.PLEASE MAKE A OFFER IF INTERESTED.I can ship for 785 OR LESS thru D.A.S. to the 48 states terminal to terminal.

About the 1993 mustang
This mustang is in tip top condition. I have made sure while in my hands it has had the love and attention it deserves.
The radiator has been flushed and filled, new tranny fluid ,rear end and motor oil have all been done.
The motor and tranny are super strong with no issues to speak of since i took ownership of the vehicle.
The vehicle is extremely well behaved on the street and not extremely noisey in the cabin.

306 motor with custom gt40 heads custom ground cam, 12 sec car with ac/heat...The car is Very fast and pulls to 7k rpm.
Engine has under 10k the car speedo says 50k most likely 150k.Title in hand

FULL CUSTOM JAY ALLEN VALVE TRAIN(Camshaft Innovations )
summit racing MSD box
msd tack adapter
F.R.P.P. BLUE HOSE KIT
NEW P.A. Performance Alternator
MSD Distributor Cap/Rotor
FORD RACING Wires
HIGH FLOW FORD RACING 30# INJECTORS AND MASS AIR METER
ANDESON POWER PIPE N.A.
PRO M 90MM MASS AIR WITH SN95 PIGTAIL HARNESS

A.R.P. HEAD BOLTS
1.7 COMP CAMS ROCKERS
ADJ FUEL PRESS REG (AEROMOTIVE)
GT40 HEADS CONVERTED TO 3/8 STUD MOUNT ROLLER ROCKERS
CUSTOM GT 40 HEADS WITH 5 ANGLE VAVLE JOB
CUSTOM GROUND CAM FROM JAY ALLEN (HAVE CAM CARD)
TRICK FLOW TRACK HEAT INTAKE: Upper and Lower Intake Manifold
70 mm Throttle Body(ACUFAB)
70MM THROTTLE BODY SPACER(ACUFAB)
Forged piston(SPEED PRO)
High flow water pump
255 LPH IN Tank Walboro pump
upgraded MAF system TO MATCH 30# INJECTORS
autolite spark plugs,
STEEDA clutch cable AND QUADRANT / New SPEC 2 CLUTCH /much more to much to list...

EXHAUST:

BBK LONG TUBE HEADERS

MAC H PIPE

FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS

POLISHED TIPS

Body:
The mustang has been repainted the factory color from the door vin, reef blue paint code (pd)The body is in great condition, it has been garaged kept and has no chips,bug marks or scratches ECT.. .The paint IS VERY WET AND SHINY.It does need to be wet sanded and buffed to get a show car finish.There is a spot on the front bumper were water got into the clear,i will post a pic of it...not major but im picky...And it does leak a few drips of power steering fluid out the rubber boot on the rack on the driver side.

Interior:
The interior is very nice shape,it was originally gray.The back seat and seatbelts are still gray. The ashtray door is missing..M.I.A.. The driver seat shows no wear and passenger looks like new as well,they are from a 1995 v6 mustang.The rear seats are in great condition with no wear or rips at all.Radio works great and the cd player works as well,.

Heating & Cooling system:
A.C. is ice ICE COLD. Heat works as well.

Wheels & Tires:
The factory lx wheels have been upgaded to the 17" Pony R rims.17x8 17x10.5 in the back
No curb rash or chips.I am an adult and drive as such. Also I have the factory 16" pony wheels if you would like them instead the pony r,I will swap them out.

Brake System:
This vehicle is equipped with the A dual piston caliper brake system . The pads and rotors are in good condition and no fade has been noticed in my driving of the vehicle.

Engine & Transmission:

NEW SPEC CLUTCH,Resurfaced Flywheel.
Performance modifications have been stated above.
There have been 100% no problems during my time as owner.
The Transmission has been drained and filled with brand new tranny fluid. The vehicle shifts very smoothly with no grinds or trouble getting it into and out of gear.

Suspension:
The suspension system is in great condition mostly upgraded. Still very tight and turns with ease .
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE

(BLUE)TOKICO SHOCKS

BBK WELD IN SUB FRAME CONECTORS big tube not small square

REAR END DRIVETRAIN :

3.73 GEAR

FRESH FLUID

th_092.jpg
001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg