93 Reef my New to me stang

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
new9-11-10290.jpg

picked it up for 3600. Car has flows on it and a hurst short throw. So far i cleaned it up peeled off the faded tint. I then installed the shift plate for the hole in the floor that the previous owner was too lazy to modify to fit around the shifter. This week i am picking up tie rods inner and outer, ball joints, and pads and rotors, as well as getting the windows tinted then i have to take it easy until i sell my 2000 lmk what you guys think!

Attachments

• new9-11-10290.jpg
    new9-11-10290.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

thanks man, its been painted not the best but a good 5 footer and i plan on touching most of it up and detailing it to make it better, main thing is torque boxes are good, no rot in the strut towers, no rot in the hatach, qt's or the the doors.

thanks guys appreciate it , if anyone gets a chance check out my thread In tech got a few questions that I just want some
opinions with

nice pics haha, havent had time to really clean mine up yet still doing alot of minor repairs and little stuff. windows will be tinted tomorrow night

I bought mine two years ago and that first year all I did was clean, replace broken interior pieces, weatherstripping, trim, emblems, lights and lenses, etc and etc. Now I'm pulling the engine and cleaning up the bay.

For tint, I did 20% on the sides and 5% on the hatch.

thanks man , reef blue hatches car is plain sick though , I think I am going to do 20 all around tonite well see what happens

so windows are done 15 % all Around looks good , I had a bit of a problem before but it's nothing major , low oil light. came on when I went to dunkin on my break, didn't hear any tapping or anything which was good , so I get back crawl under my car and the drain plug has a little drop of oil , I look up and the level sensor gasket in the cover is leaking , looked around all else
is dry , pan gasket , valve covers , water pump and timing gaskets are all new which is good so a little hiccup, I'll add oil to it until tomorrow and then I'll drain it and fix the gasket ...