94 mustang v6 automatic tranny

kyl1125

Apr 5, 2011
engine started being real sluggish mechanic said that engine may be junk but is gonna look at fuel injectors could my motor be junk iof its not the fuel injectors he said it is misfiring the 1 and 3 cylinder i think and that he heard noises in th motor or something thats why he was gonna look at the injectors i been reading alot and it all points to injectors he said there is plenty of spark on the outside of the motor any suggestions

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not crazy about many shops, tis why I do 99.9% of the work myself. Now, I wouldn't immediately call your engine junk. First off, how many miles does it have on it? And when you said engine started real sluggish.. do you mean slowly? like perhaps a low battery and the starter cranked slow? Or was the engine backfiring and hesitating a lot? the latter is what it sounds like. There could be plenty of reasons. Spark plugs, wires, coilpack, MAF sensor ,even camshaft position sensor. Do you get any Check Engine lights? If so, have you had the codes pulled ? if so, what were they? Need a little more info .