95 mustang GT ABS Sensor and or Module

Go-Stang - Yes the ABS system has its own module, runs its own diagnostics and has its own test port.
Reddy351 - I actually left my job as a chemical compounder for Loctite Corporation where I was making more money so I could come into the business because I love Fords and Mustangs in particular. I finally caught up and surpassed my earnings over the last year compared to Loctite but Im in the biz because I like my job... plus I can use a lift when I need one now and its a pretty good excuse to buy an excessive amount of tools...:D

• Sponsors (?)

Zero chance

Would you have the pin point test for code 32 for the ABS test? I would appreciate it . I also have a seat belt light that stays on . Any thoughts on that. Thanks,Jim.

DTC 32: CHECK RIGHT REAR BRAKE ANTI-LOCK SENSOR
Disconnect 16-pin connector on jumper from ABS assembly to wire harness.
Measure resistance between Pins 9 and 5 on wire harness side connector.
Is resistance between 2187 and 2673 ohms?
Yes
GO to B6 .

No
GO to B5 .

B5 CHECK RIGHT REAR BRAKE ANTI-LOCK SENSOR
Disconnect right rear brake anti-lock sensor from wire harness.
Measure resistance between Pins 1 and 2 on sensor connector.

Is resistance between 2187 and 2673 ohms?
Yes
SERVICE or REPLACE cable harness Circuit 492 or 494.

No
REPLACE right rear brake anti-lock sensor .

B6 CHECK CIRCUIT 492 (BR) AND 494 (T/LG) AT JUMPER HARNESS
Remove cover from hydraulic control unit.
Disconnect jumper harness from anti-lock brake control module .
Check for broken or damaged wire in jumper between Pin 9 (16-pin side) and Pin 7 (15-pin side) or between Pin 5 (16-pin side) and Pin 6 (15-pin side).
Are both wires OK?
Yes
If light is on all the time, REPLACE electronic control unit.

No
SERVICE or REPLACE broken or damaged wire in jumper.

Is it not ok to post to more threads!? I posted to here because it was an old one and someone from this thread may have experienced the issue I’m having?
It's ok but keep in mind that most if not all the members may no longer be around, did you read through the thread to see if the issue was resolved?