Expired 95 Mustang Gt Convertible 5spd 5.0l V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Z

Jan 13, 2014
Looking to sell my 1995 Convertible SN95 Mustang GT 5 speed manual. The car has always been my weekend car, shoot up to local cruise nights and run around town in. I have added some really nice mods to the car over the last few years and have only driven the car 1200 miles since completing. I planned on going Force Induction (turbo or supercharger) and set the fuel system up around that so its ready to bolt a blower or turbo kit. All the performance parts added were bought BRAND NEW & have maybe 1200 miles. The part installs & ecm tune were done by the best in our area. Car drives great, reliable (always Synthetic oils) and Its the best sounding stang Ive EVER built!! The car runs so good I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country. I have made a List of mods below, I'm sure I forgot a few things but you get the picture, I spared no expense, please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

The body has zero rust, it does have a few dings from being used over the years, the top was replaced within the last 3 years with a new OEM ford top, Top motor works great, interior is in great shape, carpets very clean, has a Kenwood head unit, CD changer in Trunk, Keyless entry and Car Cover. The tires are newer and have about 75% tread on them. $7,500 or Best Offer

OEM H.0 Short block with about 60K
Tuned By Lideo at Alternative Auto
Trick flow Aluminum Heads
ARP Head Studs
Ford Racing Head Gaskets(for boost)
Trick Flow Track Heat Upper & Lower
Trick Flow Valve covers, Trick Flow Valve cover studs & rubber re-usble gaskets
Custom Cam
Trick flow Roller Rockers
Trick Flow Push rods
Trick Flow Hydro Lifters
Trick flow DBL roller Timing Chain
Trick Flow 75mm Throttle Body
42lb injectors
Pro M 80mm Mass air Meter
Walbro 255 Intank fuel Pump
CAI with cone Filter
Auto Lite plugs
MSD Wires, Cap, Rotor
MSD 6AL2 & MSD Blaster Coil
BBK Long Tube headers
BBK H-pipe
Magna Flow Magna pack Catback
All new Rubber Hanger mounts for exhuast
Royal Purple synthetic oil

Completely Rebuilt T-5 all Liberty parts
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Spec Clutch (new pilot & throw out bearing installed)
Re-surfaced Flywheel

The Rear end was completely rebuilt By DTS in warren Michigan, new FMS 410 gears, everything in rear end was replaced at that time.

4 new Monroe Shocks
FMS Lowering springs
Cross drilled & slotted Rotors front & rear
EBS pads Front & rear
Tubular Upper & Lower Rear Control arms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 316
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 306