97 COBRA STARTS AND DIES RIGHT AFTER

Hey looking for help with my 1997 svt cobra problem is the car starts and dies immediately after if I give it some gas to keep it alive it will sometimes Rev to about 3000 rpm then drops out and back up and dies. All stock except a k&n air intake.

When the problem started I was driving to town which is 2 miles from my house car stared fine like always drove great I had to make a sharp left hand turn to park the car was not driving it hard was just rolling it easy went in to the store 5 mins or so when I came out to leave the car didn't want to start but I got it to and when I did the car had a rough idle and wouldn't Rev much over 3000 rpm and drove stalling in 3rd gear all the way home couldn't get it up to speed.
Since I have gotten it home it will start and die
I have replaced
Maf
Iac
Fuel pump
In line fuel filter
TPS
Things I have checked and also have done to trouble shoot
Check battery / trickle charged
Checked fuses
Checked fuel pump kill switch was not kicked
Pats took battery out for an hour theft light goes off like it should

What I haven't done yet is Check fuel pressure since I put in a new pump and inline filter but I would say I need to now
The cobra has 92k miles don't leak oil or anything could it be the timing chain??
Help me get this beast back

• Sponsors (?)

Hey looking for help with my 1997 svt cobra problem is the car starts and dies immediately after if I give it some gas to keep it alive it will sometimes Rev to about 3000 rpm then drops out and back up and dies. All stock except a k&n air intake.

When the problem started I was driving to town which is 2 miles from my house car stared fine like always drove great I had to make a sharp left hand turn to park the car was not driving it hard was just rolling it easy went in to the store 5 mins or so when I came out to leave the car didn't want to start but I got it to and when I did the car had a rough idle and wouldn't Rev much over 3000 rpm and drove stalling in 3rd gear all the way home couldn't get it up to speed.
Since I have gotten it home it will start and die
I have replaced
Maf
Iac
Fuel pump
In line fuel filter
TPS
Things I have checked and also have done to trouble shoot
Check battery / trickle charged
Checked fuses
Checked fuel pump kill switch was not kicked
Pats took battery out for an hour theft light goes off like it should

What I haven't done yet is Check fuel pressure since I put in a new pump and inline filter but I would say I need to now
The cobra has 92k miles don't leak oil or anything could it be the timing chain??
Help me get this beast back
Also the car is not throwing a code and wasn't on the stalling ride home

Check intake and make sure it's fully lined up and not leaking air out of the couplers (nice and tight, actually overtighten it a little if you have to). Check the Coolant Temp Sensor, also the camshaft position sensor and crankshaft position sensor.