97 Cobra! weird noises! and other stuff

:bang: Ok I jus got a car that i bought a 1997 cobra with a vortech vs-1 supercharger. It whines pretty noticeably when I push the throttle. I always thought vortech were suppose to be quieter. Also i noticed on the valve cover next to the supercharger theres a little bit of oil build up, the oil is too high up to be coming from the valve cover or gaskets. I was wondering if the supercharger could possible letting out a little bit of oil? also is the whining sound a hint hat its lacking oil? I jus bought this car from Ebay and the guy i bought it from is in Florida and im in California he didn't tell me about any of these problems. I am somewhat frustrated. I also here a tappety type sound when i hit the throttle fast I was told it might be an exhaust leak Im not sure! Also this car has a weird transmission I think its a tremec 3550 but those dont fit in 4.6's i looked under the driveshaft and maybe it has a spacer it seems like to make it fit? I know its not a normal tranny because my 4 bolt corner steeda tri ax shifter wont fit in it. It has 6 bolts on the tranny shifter mount. I know this is alot of questions for one Post but I jus got the car and im wondering. Any cobra owners please let me know if this sounds familiar! Thanks ALOT.

• Sponsors (?)