99 cobra gold mine! t56 built rearend/engine,vortech parts car (S.ind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PI98stang

Jan 17, 2006
Paoli indiana
First off this is a parts car there is no damage to the vehicle but I bought the car with a scrap title and played with it on the track but ive lost intrest and im ready to let it go.. Ok the car itself is a 1999 cobra it has 58,000 miles on the body, the engine has 5k on the rebuild and the trans has less than 10k so here we go the engine had a rattle when I got the car so i went through it, its been bored .20 over i believe it has Scat I beam forged rods, mahle forged dished pistons, stock cobra crank, and port matched heads, its been balanced and blue printed. The engine right now is removed from the car it has a spun rod bearing but everything is still more than rebuildable. heres a list of parts i know the car has im sure im forgetting some but here we go..

Forged DOHC 4.6 as listed above
T56 trans
FR alum. driveshaft
Solid axle 8.8 with strange 31 spline forged axles,Frpp differential and 4:10 ring and pinion, MAC support girdle.#Spec stage 2 clutch
Pro 5.0 shifter
Hooker long tube headers, Hooker off road x pipe, Mac 3 inch catback
Vortech V1 supercharger @10psi, needs rebuilt but all parts are there was installed and car was tuned for it.
Sean Hyland Custom engine management system
Bosch #52 injectors i believe.. it is in that neighborhood though
lightning maf meter
Autometer tach adapter with autometer tach mounted on dash, autometer boost, AF ratio gauge, and auto meter temp. gauge in pillar.
Authentic 18x10 saleens
2003 cobra rear bumper
sportline lowering springs
i know theres more than this this is all that ive personally seen i bought the car with all this and like i said raced it a little and it spun a bearing and its sit for a year but it ran awesome super strong trans i had it dynoed at one time i belive it was 510ish at the wheels i cant remember and exact amount.. it ran 7.40s in the 1/8th on drag radials with a little tire slip. the body isnt damaged its been repaired airbags are good its red exterior, tan interior. Id like to get
8,000 obo or id consider trades on trucks i really need a pickup i have no use for this car anymore.. Itd be a gold mine of parts for someone building a cobra all low mileage parts and in good condition just let me know what kind of trades or offers you have my name is gerald and you can reach me at 812-653-1692 call or text.. thanks for looking

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.