Engine A.C. and smog delete

Mustang gt 2001@

Apr 5, 2014
Hi. So I would like to get rid of my ac delete bracket . It looks like I could run a smaller belt to bypass . Does anyone have a part number for the belt for the right size ? Also would I have to relocate anything or can I keep everything where it is . Thanks

Attachments

• 1954C7B8-6A62-41DA-9E8D-568F5D4D2432.png
    1954C7B8-6A62-41DA-9E8D-568F5D4D2432.png
    843.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Sponsors (?)

What type of car? You’re in the Fox forum but your name says we may be talking about an ‘01?

If it’s a Fox, there is a kit to relocate your PS pump, and then run the shorter belt. LMR sells a Ford Racing version or their 5.0 Resto version. I used the 5.0 rest and found no issues.

I found the best way to get the correct belt size was to run a string around, and measure that.

What type of car? You’re in the Fox forum but your name says we may be talking about an ‘01?

If it’s a Fox, there is a kit to relocate your PS pump, and then run the shorter belt. LMR sells a Ford Racing version or their 5.0 Resto version. I used the 5.0 rest and found no issues.

I found the best way to get the correct belt size was to run a string around, and measure that.
Sorry