A/c With Pro Charger.

BigK22

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys,gonna be putting a/c back in my 93 gt. Any problems running a/c lines with supercharger . Any modification to lines needed. Running procharger system. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys,gonna be putting a/c back in my 93 gt. Any problems running a/c lines with supercharger . Any modification to lines needed. Running procharger system. Thanks
Procharger kit was designed to work with the AC installed . I don't really see an issue either being the blower is driver side mount and your AC lines all run to the pass side .

Reactions: 1 user
There is one that runs from the pump to the passenger side but my understanding is that is not an issue, too?
Maybe?
:doh: need to brush up on my reading
Pay no attention to the dip-stick tapping this keyboard.

There is one that runs from the pump to the passenger side but my understanding is that is not an issue, too?
Maybe?
Shouldn't be the blower sits on the driver side where the battery would almost be and the AC Comp sits in its regular spot . The one that returns from his pass side goes up by the distributor the way if I am not mistaken

The power steering pump has to be rotated. Only loosen mounting bolts, rotate a little & re-tightened.
Battery tray goes to passenger side same as 4 cylinder; one edge needs to be trimmed off. Then needs longer positive battery cable to starter relay.