A9L swap completed. Need help with fan wiring and sluggish feel.

Well, we did the swap yesterday. I took it out and floored it at about 2400rpm and it lit the tires right up. My car would do the same but at a higher rpm. I felt my car stronger. I still can say that it was an awesome move cause my driveablitly issues are still there. My idle is steadier but not perfect. It's gotta be a sensor cause after I reconnected the battery, it ran AWESOME for a few minutes, but then, it started missing and feeling sluggish again. It's like it picked up a bad reading and started running crappy and normal driving. When I'm cruising, it drags for a second and then it feels like it opens up, then drags, then opens up. It keeps doing it. This morning, it also had a hard time when I drove out of my house, it bogged. So I don't think the problem is exclusive to hot/cold starts. It's gotta be something that deals with both. :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

I bought the PIH kit Nacho.......was told it would work with the auto and the car idled better....but not great....but then would not work with the aode trans......without a stand alone unit....so I sold it...:D