Accufab good pick up?

So as you all know I unfortunately bought hat was suppose to be a 70 but not and now idk if it will sell but hopefully. I have saw this post for a BBK 70, I know the newer ones are no longer eldelbrock bbk just say BBK. It’s a pretty good deal at 125 I think, just wondering if the model numbers change at all. I really wouldn’t mind spending the money on an accufab but this is obviously way cheaper and since I’m thinking about running my set up on the stock block with my GT40 and maybe eventually going to a 347 swap I’d rather not get stuck with a super expensive 70 Tb if I’ll need to change to a bigger Tb if I change intakes at that point of it were to ever happen. Plan was to sell my current bbk 65 I have on the car, and the 65 accufab I have now then use that money to buy me a new 70 but at this point I’m feeling like I’m gonna have two decorative 65 TBs laying around since it seems everyone is swapping to 70s whether they need them or not.
8D961C3D-0BFB-4897-BA8D-20C4A0A8F264.png
DE63F94C-3CE7-4FD4-9868-305B14518B4F.png

• Sponsors (?)

You're going through what I went through when I was trying to find a used TB that was worth a FF.

I finally ended up finding one but it was a similar scenario. Never again. TBs and spacers should come packed in a box with a warranty and gaskets. :p

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user