Added 70mm TB and 75mm Maf to my combo!

Yellow302

Mar 2, 2003
NJ
All i have to say is wow.

Mod's in sig.

My car was a pig after 3k RPM, i mean it would move but not the way it should be.

When i first got these parts they weren't doing a justice because my fuel rail wasnt on tight and the car was running ****ty with stock or aftermarket parts.

Well now that the car is running stable (I use the term loosely) I put the parts on tonight.

Myself and my buddy craig (200lb's) in the car. I punched it and after 3k it really started to pull my head back to the cusion.

We both said holy SH IT at the same time, we both were not expecting to get this much more power out of 2 little things.

Compared to the stock stuff to notice this much of a difference i would have to say 20rwhp.

Going to set up a dyno tune soon before the fall, im in NJ so if anyone knows a good dyno tune shop let me know.

• Sponsors (?)

maybe its just me, but why are you getting a dyno tune?? i see no heads or cam in your mods list...a dyno tune usually consists of a custom chip, or messing with a tuning device, and based on your mods i see no reason to spend the money on that...

Anthony

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
maybe its just me, but why are you getting a dyno tune?? i see no heads or cam in your mods list...a dyno tune usually consists of a custom chip, or messing with a tuning device, and based on your mods i see no reason to spend the money on that...

Anthony

Its nice to have a baseline

well there is a difference between a couple dyno runs to measure HP....and a dyno tune...a dyno tune usually involves burning a custom chip and such to get the car dialed in. While just some dyno runs are measuring hp....

Anthony

The only reason i want the dyno and the chip is to maximize the setup that i have now.

I was going to do a head swap this summer but i spent all my money on my new basement.

So I just want to get a little more power out of her plus know much power shes making.

If anyone knows a good place in NJ let me know!