Aftermarket UPR upper control arm bushings?

Im building a new rear end for my car, I bought new bushings for the housing. The factory ones had a metal sleeve that they were in and they were impossible to get out without destroying them. Do the poly bushings slide into the housing without a sleeve or do I have to buy new sleeves somewhere?

• Sponsors (?)

They reuse the stock sleeves... You can buy a new set of stock bushings from Ford Racing, this is what Id recommend in the rear housing or a set of spherical bearings (no sleeve required)

If you bought the poly bushings from us, but you can't use them because of the damaged sleeves you removed, we could probably work something out on swapping them to the spherical bushings, if you want. The sphericals are more money, but personally I prefer how freely the rear end articulates on the sphericals. Just let me know.

My front a arm bushing came with new sleeves but new sleeves for the rear spherical sounds like the answer to me . How did you get the sleeves out air hammer and smash
i heated up the "ear" on the housing and used a chisel bit on the sleeve and it came right out

yea ball peen/ air hammer combo. they looked a chitty so I just figured theyd come with the new bushings they seemed like the bushing was molded inside the sleeve. oh well, I havent installed the bushings yet or even taken them out of the package. lookes like spherical it is.