AHHH need bolts for acc bracket

so i'm putting my stang back together, and was making some progress today. of course once i got to the passenger side acc braket i can't find the bolts. :mad: i can find the ziplock bag with bolts for the driver side but not the passenger.
Anyone know the thread sizes and lengths of bolts for the three bolts that go into the head for the passenger side acc braket? it would really help my out.

Thanks
joe

• Sponsors (?)

well i found a dealership that told me some bad news. the bolts that i lost are discontinued. :mad: ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i do have parts numbers and some info on 2 bolts

this is the info i have

part number 56747 - S2 (B-318-GT) no other info

Part Number 391548 - S36B 7/16 - 14 X 2.62 hex flange

Part Number 391440 - S36B 3/8 - 16 X 3.65 hex flange

of course i don't have info on the lengths of bolts and this is where i hope someone on this forum can help. i'm hoping someone might be at the point where they have their bracket off and haven't lost the bolts. i will try and post a pic of the diagram i have with the part numbers that the dealership faxed to me. that way you know which bolt i'm talking about. and take a pic and measure the bolt from under the bolt head to the end of the bolt. the one bolt i have no info for will need to be measured and i know of a online source where you can print out tools to measure thread pitch etc.....

any help would really get me out of this jam, as i'm stuck without getting this braket back on.

Thanks
joe

well i found a dealership that told me some bad news. the bolts that i lost are discontinued. :mad: ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i do have parts numbers and some info on 2 bolts

this is the info i have

part number 56747 - S2 (B-318-GT) no other info

Part Number 391548 - S36B 7/16 - 14 X 2.62 hex flange

Part Number 391440 - S36B 3/8 - 16 X 3.65 hex flange

of course i don't have info on the lengths of bolts and this is where i hope someone on this forum can help. i'm hoping someone might be at the point where they have their bracket off and haven't lost the bolts.

any help would really get me out of this jam, as i'm stuck without getting this braket back on.

Thanks
joe

You are in luck Joe as I have mine off at the moment. I'm not at home right now so I can't get the measurements to you. Send me a PM to remind me to measure them for you. I have a lot on my mind right now (my wife is due with our son tomorrow) and may forget. My brackets are off and I planned to put them on tonight.

You are in luck Joe as I have mine off at the moment. I'm not at home right now so I can't get the measurements to you. Send me a PM to remind me to measure them for you. I have a lot on my mind right now (my wife is due with our son tomorrow) and may forget. My brackets are off and I planned to put them on tonight.

oh wow congrats with addition to the family :nice:

i will be PMing you thanks Paul

I just run grade 8 bolts from lowes/home depot. If u have the thread sizes, do your best to estimate the lengths. Just get a couple options and take back whichever is too long. You can probably use a paper clip or something to judge how deep u want the threads to go, then u know the thickness of the bracket. Grab some washers just incase u are a little too long (i use washers anyway).

thanks for the sizes paul

locally i can't find anything in a grade 5 or 8. i really want to find hex flange bolts, which is what was original to the car. i can find them on online but i can't find all the sizes in one place.
but once i do i will buy more than i need.

I have these bolts your looking for.
I purchased a second set of acc brackets off of Craigslist because I wanted to get them powdercoated black and get rid of my red Acc brackets. The guy sent me the backets, idler pulley, tensioner and bolts too. All of which (excluding the brackets) I didn't need. So, Id rather sell them cheap to you then end up in my bolt collection. So, let's say $5 plus shipping I can send them to you. Shot me a pm and I'll get with you if you still need them.
Purevenm

I think these are what your looking for? If so, Pm me that you want them and I'll send you my phone number.

Oh, by the way if anyone is interested the brackets are for sale too.

001-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-2.jpg