Ahhhh....new rims

Birchscott

Mar 10, 2004
Well, after 3 months of waiting to purchase tires, I fnally got my new wheels on. 18 x 9 inch Eagle Alloys wrapped in Dunlop Sport SP 9000s (245x45). I had been worried about fitment issues with such a wide rim but everything fit just fine. I have yet to experience any tire rub. So naturally, I'm quite pleased. I just love the difference these things make, both handling wise and asthetically. Ha...I guess I'm just about as happy as a little school girl. But can ya blame me? :banana: Lemme know what you guys think.

The week I bought the car:
attachment.php

Yesterday:
attachment.php

Wooooooooh! Ah what a difference a grand makes. :shrug:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Sponsors (?)

I've considered droppin her...but I'm pretty confident I would have clearance issues if I did that. I mean, at its current stance, the tires just barely clear everything around them in the wheel-well.
Anyone agree or am I just nuts?

A quick sideline...anyone have a stang in the same blue as mine? The car was repainted a few years ago and I've never been able to figure out if its a factory color.

The Rims Are Nice!!!

I'm gonna lower mine, i think it should be fine. I just got new wheels too. Looks like we have the same color car :rolleyes: , sure you've check out my progress forum. :D . I just checked today on new shocks, struts, wheel alignment, and installations of some Ford Racing C's. 420 bucks total. I Thats my next investment as soon as i'm done with the task at hand. :nice:

attachment.php

i like your spoiler 94 3.8 stang!
("wrap around" as they call it, im pretty sure mine was aftermarket (although its a ford part) i see very few with it, the center support structure, which u can barely see in my pic...

Ghostalker said:
i like your spoiler 94 3.8 stang!
("wrap around" as they call it, im pretty sure mine was aftermarket (although its a ford part) i see very few with it, the center support structure, which u can barely see in my pic...
Thanx buddy. :nice: When i look at yours, it looks a little different, but mine is not factory either, I have that center column like you said. all the ones i see have only two posts.