• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Alpine 9855 and 9853 Head Unit Question Re: Clock

  • Thread starter Thread starter SilverStallion
  • Start date Start date Feb 26, 2006

SilverStallion

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2000
735
0
0
Ontario, Canada
Feb 26, 2006
#1
  • Feb 26, 2006
  • #1
I am replacing my stock Mach 460 head unin my 2000 GT with either an Alpine 9855 or a 9853 head unit. I am wondering if the the new head unit will have a clock that is always on like the stock head unit, or if it will only show when the head unit is powered on. That is, if I am driving and I do not have the stereo on, does the clock still show the time, or will it only show when I have the deck turned on. I have never had an Alpine hu so I am not familiar with them.

Thanks for any help to be offered.

~Darren
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Electrical Getting good ground in 1991 Fox Vert for amps - getting popping noise when I turn on the lights?
  • gvanginkel403
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
582
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 21, 2026
gvanginkel403
G
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
133
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
165
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
S
Block questions
  • s_vargas54
  • Jan 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
918
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 8, 2026
Trogdor
Forced Induction Bypass valve backwards?
  • Dontknowchit
  • Jun 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
386
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 29, 2025
JD1964
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?