Alpine 9855 Head Unit In A 2000 Mustang GT With Mach 460>>>

SilverStallion

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2000
Ontario, Canada
I have been searching the search feature results for hours with no success so I am posting a direct question in need of some help.

I have an Alpine 9855 Head Unit coming in this week for my 2000 Mustang GT. The car has a Mach 460 system that I have already installed a 10W7 JL sub and 500/1 monobloc amp.

I want to keep the Mach amps and speakers and just add the head unit. Is there a wiring harness that I can add that will be a simple plug and play and sound good? If so, could someone please tell me specifically the harness with brand and part number so that I can get it ordered to be here for the install.

Thanks in advance.
~Darren

• Sponsors (?)

Installation Details for your 2000 Mustang
» Because your vehicle is factory-equipped with a special sound system, Crutchfield recommends that you purchase an adapter. This adapter eliminates the need for extensive and time-consuming re-wiring when you install your new receiver. In some cases, not using an adapter will make it necessary to replace the entire factory sound system, including the speakers.
OEM Amplifier Integration v.4 $39.99
» We researched this vehicle and found nothing to alert you about before you order.
» You'll get free lifetime tech support for as long as you own your gear!

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-YLqJTcSQgdL/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=142C4FDK5