alternative perf vs livernois motorsports

rrl

Aug 29, 2003
i'm planning on hvaing a kenny bell supercharger installed and don't know which shop to go to.prices are almost the same.anybody with good or bad experiences,would you please let me know so i can make a good decision?i want good workmanship and don't want to get crapped on when i need to go back there if a problem develops.appreciate mustangers who have had work done at either shop.thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

i just spoke with him yesterday and he's moving to a new location located on gratiot north of 23mile rd.he's doing the move now and i don't think they are doing much until everything is together at the new shop.i booked an appt in august for a nitrous install.i don't have his telephone number handy but you can find his web site under alternative performance auto and its currently located in clinton twp.he's good at what he does.

there's is livernois motorsports in dearborn heights south of mich ave on gulley rd,i think.however they are not getting to good of a rap.somebody on this tread uses them.you might want to pm him and see what he used them for.

there's is livernois motorsports in dearborn heights south of mich ave on gulley rd,i think.however they are not getting to good of a rap.somebody on this tread uses them.you might want to pm him and see what he used them for.

Thanks for the info man. I know Lidio does an awesome job but man why do all the good tuners have to be on the Eastside. lol. I got nothin out here.

I know this is a little old, but

If you're a Westsider go to Pauls High Performance in Jackson. :nice:

I've never heard anything bad about Pauls. Can't say the same about Livernois. I wouldn't send anyone to Livernois for something as simple as an oil change. :notnice:

I had my Vortec done by Lidio. That was in March of 2004. I have 10,000 supercharged miles on my car...(53,000) total. Car has never been back there with a problem. I still run low 12's and get GREAT driveablility. No smoke, no oil burning, nothing!!!

Alternative!!!

I had my Vortec done by Lidio. That was in March of 2004. I have 10,000 supercharged miles on my car...(53,000) total. Car has never been back there with a problem. I still run low 12's and get GREAT driveablility. No smoke, no oil burning, nothing!!!

Alternative!!!

I agree he is a little high sometimes but does great work and stands behind it. He is the only one I let tune my cars. Matt correct me if Im wrong but I dont see a LOW 12 in those times listed???:shrug:

Looks like mid-12's to me? :shrug:

Lideo is a god among men. If you are graced enough for him to even touch your car, it will suddenly pop wheelies........on street tires!!!

He makes a stock Ford Focus break dyno's in half.