Progress Thread alwayshi 00 GT supercharged build

Holy :poo: 10.5 is going to tank your power. Ive been there. Your cams arent holding you back, its your setup/tune. Idle and cruisin AFR doesnt mean :poo:. You need to be concerned about WOT AFR. Shooting out black smoke means you're burning more fuel than needed. Yo should be around 15:1 or so while cruising.

Todd is a master but he needs 100% of whats going on. You are WAAAAY too rich. Honestly thats what is killing you.....and dark04 is my protege

I appreciate it!! I’ll message my tuner and get it addressed. I’ll do that before considering the intake swap and cams. I’ll post back with results. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Still on 11lbs? I would lean it out just a hair to around 12. That still great progress!

Thanks!
hmm it’s registering at 9.5-10. I told my tuner “how about a smidge leaner?” He told me “no, I don’t want you to blow a block chasing #’s. We had a good jump in power but go run the track first, then we’ll evaluate a leaner tune”
I respected that response lol

I did a pull today - I could feel the difference. Felt awesome!! When that boost hits it’s just such a wild ride to redline

Thanks!
hmm it’s registering at 9.5-10. I told my tuner “how about a smidge leaner?” He told me “no, I don’t want you to blow a block chasing #’s. We had a good jump in power but go run the track first, then we’ll evaluate a leaner tune”

I did a pull today - I could feel the difference. Felt awesome!! When that boost hits it’s just such a wild ride to redline

Much better.

Thanks!

Makes perfect sense. You've got a good tuner