Amazing triple white car

• Sponsors (?)

yea I dont want talk crap or say a world that offensive other, I came from a very strict forum. that forum is out date everything, mention LSX and got your thread closed. Saying gay, thread closed, banned, mention lsx thread closed, banned. Pretty much you cant do anything to your car the way you like. Ask wrong question, thread closed. they dont like you if you own other brand of car accept ford. some dont like you if they see you own camaro in the past. Many member are left and went to corral , I left also because those old peoples do not have an open mind, feeling like I got control by dictator , i cant breath, I had to get out.

Last edited:
yea I dont want talk crap or say a world that offensive other, I came from a very strict forum. that forum is out date everything, mention LSX and got your thread closed. Saying gay, thread closed, banned, mention lsx thread closed, banned. Pretty much you cant do anything to your car the way you like. Ask wrong question, thread closed. they dont like you if you own other brand of car accept ford. some dont like you if they see you own camaro in the past. Many member are left and went to corral , I left also because those old peoples do not have an open mind, feeling like I got control by dictator , i cant breath, I had to get out.
They still bish about LSx stuff here!
:fuss:

They still bish about LSx stuff here!
:fuss:

Hmmm Seems I was just talking about somebody like you here after my last visit to FEP.:chin

You'll find the same crotchedy-assed blue bleeders here as well. Only not as condescending as the admin and their minions over at FEP. There are still those here that would easily join in after a mob suggested that they hang someone for daring to put a non-ford engine in their Mustang,.....but they are not quite as vocal w/o the guy standing on the box at the head of the crowd ( admin at FEP) suggesting we "get a rope."

And speaking of gay,......... I kinda liken LSX cross breeders to gays.

Alot more accepted for their preference today,...would've been stoned to death in the past.:banana:

Reactions: 1 user

Here we just ban people for not having an appropriate avatar. :O_o:

Hmmm Seems I was just talking about somebody like you here after my last visit to FEP.:chin

You'll find the same crotchedy-assed blue bleeders here as well. Only not as condescending as the admin and their minions over at FEP. There are still those here that would easily join in after a mob suggested that they hang someone for daring to put a non-ford engine in their Mustang,.....but they are not quite as vocal w/o the guy standing on the box at the head of the crowd ( admin at FEP) suggesting we "get a rope."

Alot more accepted for their preference today,...would've been stoned to death in the past.:banana:

I still plan to stone tanner whenever I have the chance. I'm not personally a fan of mix/matching motors and chassis. Unlike other forums though, it really isn't about what I like. It's a Mustang community and I will begrudgingly concede that though it may have a Chebby motor in it, it's still a Mustang. Besides... Occasionally something good comes out of these kinds of projects.

IMO, this forum levels the playing field for fairness considerably more than the others... Everything is spelled out in the TOS pretty well and staff generally uses some sense when applying. So long as it's contributing in some way to the community then it generally flies.

Attempt to harm the community... Someone will just be gone and I'll field the "why'd you do that" questions with a little bit of justified aggravation.

In the past, we have had a few that felt they could do/say whatever they wanted regardless its effect on the forum. They were wrong. Sometimes (particularly on the Internet), I think people forget their manners when they're a guest somewhere.

For the last 2 day, I did try figure how to add avatar pix and remove the broken link pix under my sig. This forum has change few thing since I left.

BTW LSX in a fox is getting old around here, they call it " cheating " and peoples with LSX start to get offensive on that word, and I start seeing ford engine back in a fox body.

same with notchback , every body want a notch back til some one say " not another notch back with a chevy engine at the track " I seen peoples on hatchback now lol

Also because of that, I seen some go back to G body

Last edited:
For the last 2 day, I did try figure how to add avatar pix and remove the broken link pix under my sig. This forum has change few thing since I left.

BTW LSX in a fox is getting old around here, they call it " cheating " and peoples with LSX start to get offensive on that word, and I start seeing ford engine back in a fox body.

same with notchback , every body want a notch back til some one say " not another notch back with a chevy engine at the track " I seen peoples on hatchback now lol

Also because of that, I seen some go back to G body

Fixed and fixed.

You're welcome. :nice:

lol IDK what you did but ok, I figure out how to add avatar, but my sig is gone ? I try type in just 89 LX mustang 5.0 Auto, but it wont show up on my sig

Try it now. All I did was to clear the information in those areas since you mentioned that it was giving you troubles.

You should now be able to put in what you want without problems.

did I mention, on other forum, asking or talking about swap four eyes to aero nose get your thread closed and possible ban ?