Amazing triple white car

Try it now. All I did was to clear the information in those areas since you mentioned that it was giving you troubles.

You should now be able to put in what you want without problems.

still have problem with signature, it wont show up, and when I go edit, it show up on my edit page, but not on when i post

• Sponsors (?)

what theme pack are you running?

Blue moon 2014 ?

I take a quick SS, you see, 1 post it show up my sig, and next post my sig is gone, mabe some one try to edit fix my sig ? ( I mean in a good way of course :) , it start to happen last night when I edit my sig and put WTB a factory air box for my fox, mabe i am not allow to put WTB or LF an item on my sig ? just wonder

Untitledff.png

still have problem with signature, it wont show up, and when I go edit, it show up on my edit page, but not on when i post

Ahhhhh! It is because you have not advanced to Official Member. Signatures for new accounts are very limited (there have been ummm... "problems in the past).

Not to worry though.... Wait... Let me check something. :chin

That is usually true

One of these days when we have time, I'll get you in here so that you can what it looks like and how the permissions are setup etc. It's really kind of neat. What can be alarming is how one little change to something can affect a great number of other things. Many of those things are seemingly unrelated until you start getting a good feel for how it all flows.

@gearbanger can do a lot of these things as well. He generally chooses to steer as clear of those areas as he possibly can. hehehe

One of these days when we have time, I'll get you in here so that you can what it looks like and how the permissions are setup etc. It's really kind of neat. What can be alarming is how one little change to something can affect a great number of other things. Many of those things are seemingly unrelated until you start getting a good feel for how it all flows.

@gearbanger can do a lot of these things as well. He generally chooses to steer as clear of those areas as he possibly can. hehehe

Oh... and he can do EVERYTHING to nearly every account on the forum that he wants to. So don't piss him off. :rlaugh:

testing

still not show up on forum, BUT on " Conversations " private message it show up perfectly.

btw how come i am not advance to official member ? I register since 2007 , mabe that that problem ? or mabe the site code

Last edited: