An attempt to clear my name...

ChrisYellowV6

Dec 25, 2003
Pensacola, FL
Just so everyone knows...."nude stang" is a name my dumbass 16 y/o very jealous brother made up because i forgot to lock my room one day when I left.... *hits self with chair*. He did a lot worse things than posting those pics on here, and I have taken care of the problem, and because I am over 18 and he is under, I will not disclose WHAT I have done...that throws it into a whole new legal catagory :D

I mean i'm a MIS (Management Information Systems...basically computer network management) at UWF (Univ. of west florida). I run a couple forums, myself. I know that IP's are logged, lol.

But yeah so everyone knows...it wasnt me.

But one of those girls was kinda hot. lol.

• Sponsors (?)

ChrisYellowV6 said:
Just so everyone knows...."nude stang" is a name my dumbass 16 y/o very jealous brother made up because i forgot to lock my room one day when I left.... *hits self with chair*. He did a lot worse things than posting those pics on here, and I have taken care of the problem, and because I am over 18 and he is under, I will not disclose WHAT I have done...that throws it into a whole new legal catagory :D

I mean i'm a MIS (Management Information Systems...basically computer network management) at UWF (Univ. of west florida). I run a couple forums, myself. I know that IP's are logged, lol.

But yeah so everyone knows...it wasnt me.

But one of those girls was kinda hot. lol.

Glad to see you back. :nice: I believe ya...and I can't even say I'm really mad at your bro.... :D

ughhh... that reminds me. my girlfriend is out of town till next month and i promised her i'd quit by the time she got back...:nonono:

i might even have to change the avatar if my will power isn't strong enough.:damnit: