Glad to Protect and Serve

Ok, this is not to get on anyone besides dumbasses, who are not even part of the car world but of the dumbass world.

alrighty, i am a Private Guard at a hotel. im about to get off work and 4 kids in a honda sedan come in the lot. they park, and a girl falls out the car and on the ground. my manager sees this and radioed me to tell them to leave. so i approached them, and told them to leave and noticed they were intoxicated (1st mistake) then the dumbass highschool kid calls me a dumbass security guard (2nd mistake), so im like you know what, pick this dumb b****h up and get the **** outta here. and not to brag, im 6'1 and 205 lbs with a fat baton on my belt, so im not affraid to talk smack, the dumbass kids just look at me and he gets in the car. lol, so, they start pulling away, and the kid pulls out brass knuckles and waves it at me mummbling some dumb crap i couldnt understand cause i dont speak Jackass. (3rd mistake). so my almighty finger goes in the air while i call ontario dispatch, and btw, i'm definately cool with about 3 patrol officers since i will most likely join the force after college. so, 15 minutes later one officer i know stops by the hotel and is like. whats up Maz (my name) im like, no much man, you find that civic.

and this made my day.

he was like, yes, we did, and, the driver was intoxicated, the passanger was found with the brass knuckles (deadly weapon) and the two in the back were accomplices AND they are all drinking UNDER THE AGE, hahahaha, losers.

and just because im a security guard, im not a dumbass, im in college, i have life goals such as law school and becoming a lawyer some day. but these kids were taught a valuable lesson.

AND RIGHT BEFORE GRADUATION!!

so, i know that kid driving was arrested, that car was definately towed, his lil buddy with the knuckles is gonna get charged with a deadly weapon and THREAT (yess!!!!), oh, and the charges are heavier, since im sworn into my job, and the other two in the back were accomplises. and u know what, i know theres some highschool kids on here thats gonna say, dam dude, u just ruined they're graduation,

i know man, and GOOD!!! but kids like that shouldnt be on the street, and u know what, look, they're doing this crap at they're age, imagine how they'd be if they were older. I do plan on becoming an officer, and am a strong believer of law and understand corrupt law, and you know what, this is a plus to me because, you never know if they would hurt someone else, or hit an innocent driver since the driver was drunk, and to top everything else they're only in HIGHSCHOOL, so that dumb stunt they pulled will be on they're record forever and has costed them they're graduation.

so, i'd like to conclude with this, be polite to officers, community officers, and security guards, were all working for a reason, just because i am a guard, doesnt make someone who works at Target better than me.

and

God Bless America :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Alchohol makes people do stupid things...

Just remember when you become a "real" (no offense) LEO, the talking smack back can get you in trouble. No doubt you were in the right and they were in the wrong. Just something to think about :)

Yea i have had to bite my tounge with many Kids while i was still active in the Marines because if i had acted instead of being a man and dealing with it the righ way i would've ended up in a lot more trouble than if not. I feel ya on that. Good job being the bigger (in your case taller too) man and dealing with it like an adult.

thanks for agreeing with me on this, i mean, im about to turn 20, im a student, and this was honesetly the best job i can get with the pay and benifits, and when i got called a dumbass man, it really rubbed in the wrong way, and this hotel is pretty ghetto, and i dont usually have to deal with losers like these ones, but i can only imagine what Ontario PD deal with, and those guys arent nice officers, they seriously get down to business and dont F around.

What a bunch of punks.

I cant stand kids like that.

I know some dumb bitch and her freinds that lost a very close freind to them when they got drunk and decided to drive.

Rolled their car into a median 3 or 4 times and killed the one girl.

After "remorse", which was probaly no more than a week or two the girl that was her best freind, AND one or two that were in the wreck started up their party routine again, drunk driving and all.

Some people really never learn, and its sad.

im in high school and i see it the same way you do. they just ruin it for everyone else. have frist of all i would have not been driving drunk. 2 if i was stupid enogh i woundt have backed talked anyone who didnt mention that from the get go. but theirs is a limit. i got pulled over for not coming to a complete stop at stop sign and my tires were at thier limits and i was gettin new ones with the pay check i was on my way to pick up. and this state patrol says he can give me a malfuctioning equipment charge for each one. which is a bout 100 bucks a piece. then a liek 30 dollar ticket for running the sign. let just say i i was extermly poilite about it and i think that was why i got a warning. even though he got pissy with me when i wouldnt get out of my car infront of a dump truck.

yeah, some cops can be punks, and might be having a bad day, but for the most part, from what i see and from what a few guys have told me that are on the force, they have a lot of "Unwritten Power" you know? stuff thats kinda informal. So, honestly, the best thing to do is just be a good sport about it, and as far as those dumb kids, im glad im gonna be the guy 10 yrs from now, when they look back, who ruined they're highschool graduation for them.