And it begins...anyone else?

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Into the garage...hook up battery that sat in the bay for 5-1/2 months unhooked..no charger..no booster...BAM!!! First turn of the key she came to life!!!No reason for this post other than to exclaim my joy at hearing her come back to life, even though she just sat and idled on the garage for 20 minutes I had just too much fun :). Even drew over the attention of the new neighbour....lord the sound just makes me tear up :)..or maybe it was the fumes..no it was the sound.

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yea, already enjoying it. 91Stang came over a few weeks ago and my neighbors thought it was me coming down the street. His car is pretty similar to casual lookers.

Mine sat w/the battery off all winter and started up as soon as I put it back on. Love it. Needed about 10 minutes to smooth the idle though but it drove smooth.

Then the transmission install, the head lifting problem ( :crazy: ) and finally all fixed and now it's fully functional for a change. LOL

Can't WAIT to put some miles on it this year.

I have some fumes coming from under my desk and they are making me tear up as we speak. No more peanuts for breakfast. It's just not right.

Pics of wife posing on car with handcuffs and night stick please.

Im going home today to see my car :D Im finally done school for the year and its time to get it going for summer. Tomorrow I'll do the oil-change and check the brakes I installed last year, then Thursday its off for and Alignment and Emissions Test... After that it's cruising time!

haha...consider yourself lucky, im in South Carolina but my fiance is from Pennsylvania and all her family is still there...i went to visit over christmas...trust me, your better off in florida lol

It all depends on the Part of PA.. Ill be honest Florida is a good vacation area but sucks to live in..

I just bought a battery tender to keep a good charge on the car, so it'll be ready to run everytime i go out to drive it. I'm getting ready to hook up the PMS and try this startup program i made :rlaugh: it'll prolly blow up or some horse****.

It all depends on the Part of PA.. Ill be honest Florida is a good vacation area but sucks to live in..

york/dallastown area...there were parts that were very pretty, but i think i would say the same about that area as you say about florida...might be nice to retire in (if you like cold weather and not being very close to beaches etc.), but i couldnt live there

I finally after 3 months got my car inspected, put my 17's back on, and got her running good. Its so nice drivin her everyday again! I went out with my roomate with his 87 T-Top car and spanked on some GTP ass yesterday. Cant wait to rebuild my motorsport trans, get a new cat back, and paint her up! This summer is going to be awesome!

Into the garage...hook up battery that sat in the bay for 5-1/2 months unhooked..no charger..no booster...BAM!!! First turn of the key she came to life!!!No reason for this post other than to exclaim my joy at hearing her come back to life, even though she just sat and idled on the garage for 20 minutes I had just too much fun :). Even drew over the attention of the new neighbour....lord the sound just makes me tear up :)..or maybe it was the fumes..no it was the sound.

.......and you didn't let her kick up her heels? Oh the agony of it all... :(