Another Cobra vs GT Question (Master Brake Cylinder)

MustangChuck

May 16, 2007
Will the Master Brake Cylinder for a 94/95 Cobra bolt right in to a 95 GT? I am fairly certain it will bolt to the brake booster, but what about the lines coming off that go to the ABS system and the calipers?

This is another item I need to replace on my 95 (already have the Cobra brakes :nice:) and just want to know how much extra work might be involved. If I have to replumb the lines, it isn't worth it for now.

Many thanks,
MustangChuck

• Sponsors (?)

Will the Master Brake Cylinder for a 94/95 Cobra bolt right in to a 95 GT? I am fairly certain it will bolt to the brake booster, but what about the lines coming off that go to the ABS system and the calipers?

This is another item I need to replace on my 95 (already have the Cobra brakes :nice:) and just want to know how much extra work might be involved. If I have to replumb the lines, it isn't worth it for now.

Many thanks,
MustangChuck

Most guys here prefer the feel of the GT MC and cobra brakes then the Cobra brakes with cobra MC. Should just keep GT MC. Even one of my buddies with a cobra prefers my pedal feel over his and my instructor likes mine over his vettes:D lol