Another Exhaust Question

2FastGT

Jun 20, 2004
Austin, TX
Right now I have flows and a bassani catted x, but I need something louder. :bang: I mean, like Damn, what the hell is that coming down the street or Damn, his car is really loud :nice: ...Any suggestions??? I don't plan on long tubes any time in the future nor do I plan on getting rid of the cats.

Went to mustangexhaust.com, these clips all start to sound the same after a while.

• Sponsors (?)

Either take the cats off the Bassani and run that with the Flowmasters or get the SLP loudmouth catback with the Bassani. I used to have the Bassani o/r X-pipe and Bassani catback, and I ended up taking it off because it got too much attraction. It was too loud for me.

This is the LOUDEST setup that sounds the best IMO. MAC offroad H-pipe w/ Flowmaster 1-chambers. If you want louder, a good set of LT's will scream. :drool:

However, if you really really really need to keep your cats, then you have to turn to the mufflers for the increase. I would go with the 1-chamber Flows either regular or dumped

:nice:

The Fuzzy Bunny said:
This is the LOUDEST setup that sounds the best IMO. MAC offroad H-pipe w/ Flowmaster 1-chambers. If you want louder, a good set of LT's will scream. :drool:

However, if you really really really need to keep your cats, then you have to turn to the mufflers for the increase. I would go with the 1-chamber Flows either regular or dumped

:nice:
Dont the 1 chamber flowmasters have a center inlet and center outlet? my exhaust is offset.

kboy262 said:
Either take the cats off the Bassani and run that with the Flowmasters or get the SLP loudmouth catback with the Bassani. I used to have the Bassani o/r X-pipe and Bassani catback, and I ended up taking it off because it got too much attraction. It was too loud for me.

You don't think that SLP will sound too raspy???? I want it loud, but at the same time, I want it to sound good. I plan on keeping the cats on, I live in an area where I need to have them.

ive got single chamber flows and a catted x.its pretty damn loud. everybody that has heard likes it,sounds good but different. oh and real fin loud. dont be a a wussy get some single chambers and have balls like big bull :spot: :spot: