Another II article

• Sponsors (?)

Ford: We're no longer going to make or license parts for Mustang IIs.

Also Ford: Hey! Check out these Mustang IIs!

Reactions: 2 users
If you read Jalopnik a lot, you'll know that one of their writers, Jason Torchinsky, is a bit... odd.

There's his latest.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't say I read much from Jalopnik. The things I have read kinda make me steer clear of their stuff. I will say, however, that it's not as bad as some of the stuff I've seen from Donut Media on Youtube. Those guys are tools in my opinion.... :shrug:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Can't say I read much from Jalopnik. The things I have read kinda make me steer clear of their stuff. I will say, however, that it's not as bad as some of the stuff I've seen from Donut Media on Youtube. Those guys are tools in my opinion.... :shrug:
I can't stand Donut Media, especially Pumphrey, that dude is an absolute maroon.

Reactions: 1 user
At least you know one of those guys' names - I couldn't stand watching anything beyond the one or 2 videos I actually watched. I wanted to reach into the TV/monitor and B-slap whoever was talking. Couldn't stand their :poo: - and maroon explains them to a tee......

tenor.gif

Another:

And another "10 worst" list appearance. This one, though, doesn't go on some rant about it. And it lists the 79 Cobra as well.

And another "10 worst" list appearance. This one, though, doesn't go on some rant about it. And it lists the 79 Cobra as well.

That article is pure trash, with incorrect information for pretty much every car on the list.