Another quick Magnaflow exhaust clip

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
Northern KY
I cut this out of the same video that i made before...i wanted to do some lazy drive bys to give an idea of how it sounds cruising around. I didn't post it before because the camera work kinda sucks but the sound quality is good so i'm throwing it up. This is shifting around 2500-3000rpm.

View attachment 302784

• Sponsors (?)

they sounded sick on your coupe! if he gets rid of them i want them!

Well, he's like me and he gets bored with his exhaust easy, and right now he's pretty burned out on'em. I'd say if you can find some Mac or some other decent muffler he would trade you for'em. I really liked them and i turned down race bullets and Macs to keep them (i really like Macs too, i just don't like going back to mufflers that i've had before...gotta keep it fresh). I really liked them with tail pipes too.

Well, he's like me and he gets bored with his exhaust easy, and right now he's pretty burned out on'em. I'd say if you can find some Mac or some other decent muffler he would trade you for'em. I really liked them and i turned down race bullets and Macs to keep them (i really like Macs too, i just don't like going back to mufflers that i've had before...gotta keep it fresh). I really liked them with tail pipes too.

im not in any huge hurry for mufflers yet. i wany my 5 lug done asap with gears. this thing really does pull hard. like harder then my 88. i would so love to got to NTR before the close down for the season and get a base line before i do the gears and get real mod happy.