Another replaced head gaskets and engine won't start thread.

I had a head gasket that was seeping so I just replaced it this week. I put the engine back together and now it won't start. I never removed the distributor so the timing should be good. The only thing I did to the distributor was twist it a little to make room for the waterneck to be removed. I marked its location with a sharpie and set it back to the same location.

The engine seems to have fuel since the fuel pressure gauge reads 41 lbs. It seems to want to start because it will stumble but never really start.

I noticed the volt meter only read 11 volts when I was cranking it over and wonder if that could be the problem. Does the computer need a minimum amounts of volts to run? I put my battery charger on it to see if that will help.

Any other ideas? All the wiring connectors seem to be connected. I am at a bit of a loss and any help will be appreciated. I am supposed to take it back to the tuner on Monday for a final adjustment so if I can't figure it out by then I will ask them to help. I just didn't want to pay them $100 per hour to help me start it.

• Sponsors (?)