Answer to the noise and vibration for Cobras

1quick6

Banned
Dec 6, 2003
Hey guys, after some encouragement by fellow Mustang owners I am offering more of my shifter gaskets at lower prices. Let me explain what they do. For all the people that hate the whine and vibration coming from your tranny because of your aftermarket shifter, these gaskets are the solution. I thought I was the only one who was annoyed with the buzzing and vibration my Pro 5.0 made. I gave a few sets to some of the members in my car club and they were blown away.Then I decided to help some people out that were having the same problem on a couple of v6 message boards that I frequent. Now my gaskets have become pretty popular. They get the job done and they are inexpensive. I have gaskets for the T56, T5, T45, and TR3650. You can get more information and place an order on my site. Thanks guys! http://home.comcast.net/~stanggaskets

• Sponsors (?)

cobranator said:
My Hurst Billet shifter is as quiet as the stock one and no vibrations as well. I may be wrong on this but it seems like the only people complaining about noise are the ones who have the Pro 5.0 or Steeda shifter.
Don't know many people with the Hurst, so I have never heard how it sounds. I have heard the Steeda and the Pro 5.0 and by far the Pro 5.0 is the loudest. I will sacrifice loudness for the performance of the Pro 5.0.
Hopefully these gaskets will help with the noise. :shrug: