any ever buy from o e wheel distributors?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought my Chrome DD's from them. I was very pleased with the wheels themselves, and still am! The guy on the phone was a dick when I called a couple times, wanting a tracking number. It took about 4 days to get my wheels.

Prices cant be beat, PLUS --- YOU GET PONY CAPS from them instead of those retarded looking snakes. AND..... chrome lugnuts. OEWHEELS > MustangTuning

2002tj has those wheels, he got them from OEWheels as well....

bling1.jpg

bling2.jpg

I think they look nice! Oh and if you do order, make sure you ask for the pony centercaps. I did, and they ended up sending me both the Cobra and the Pony Centers. I sold the Cobra caps on eBay later that week for 40 bucks! SCORE!

Im not sure if his are 17 or 18 though... maybe he'll see this and chime in.

yeah ill be buying the 340 cobra combos (18x8 front, 18x10 rear, with tires for 1200$) and i too would like to hear more about this company.

the lack of their website scares me, and theres not much a google search comes up with in terms of other people's experiences. i wouldnt mind it, but 1200 bucks is alot to spend blindly on.

My brother-in-law owns a tire shop and he uses that company alot, he said he's never had a complaint with them and they always balance out smooth! We have put on about 12 sets of bullitt rims from them, I would highly recomend them.

MineralG2k2GT said:
i bought my saleen's through them. Have had em for a year and no problems....

I am really considering their 18x9/10 saleen wheel combo. My biggest concern is that ive been reading some posts about the tires sticking out a bit in front. Do yours stick out in front? What size/make of tire are you running? It would really drive me nuts if they stuck out in the front but the saleens just look soooo nice. Thanks.

Good to hear no one is really having any troubles with OE. I was going to order a set of AFS 17x9 & 10 1/2 DD argent bullets and when I decided to they dont have them on ebay anymore so I ordered the 18 x 9/10 DD Argent bullets.
Going in next week to get springs installed and wheels should arrive the week after.

Installed a Mach 1 grille delete yesterday and the sequential/chase taillight package from meter4it.com,works great.Gonna try and swing a hood this year too.Finally after 4 years of being all stock the transformation is beginning.:)

Black'02 said:
I am really considering their 18x9/10 saleen wheel combo. My biggest concern is that ive been reading some posts about the tires sticking out a bit in front. Do yours stick out in front? What size/make of tire are you running? It would really drive me nuts if they stuck out in the front but the saleens just look soooo nice. Thanks.

I got 18x9 saleens from discount tire direct with 275/35's and they do stick out of the front fender a little.

SaleenGT2001 said:
i have 18x9's with 265/35/18's they dont stick out too bad. i am thinking about switching to 255/40/18's

I have 18x9s up front and they dont stick out. I have the same tire size, but Kumho, and I think they are too small for my wheels. The lips seem to stick out just a little bit. Me personally, would NEVER think about going below 265. Maybe its just the style of wheel/tire brand combination I have. I would rather have something like 18x8(.5) for front wheels, then just get a fatter tire to get rid of this look.